Insulated external walls:
- Facades: cladding from wooden insulation facade plane, specially designed for further covering with plaster – Steico protect H, 40 mm;
- wood finished – board UYVk 18 × 145 mm, spruce AB.
- Ventilation layer – lath 30×45 mm.
- Wind and hydro insulation:film DELTA, 0.2 mm;
moisture-resistant plasterboard, 9mm.
- Wooden frame C24, 45×195 mm, H = 2500 – 3000*
- Thermal insulation – patented insulation Knauf (mineral wool) with a safety certificate, 200 mm.
- Vapor insulation, 0.2 mm.
*Increasing the height of the frame is possible for an additional fee
The material of the frame of the internal walls (the distribution of internal walls and rooms can be changed as desired):
Wooden frame C24, 45×95, length 6000 mm.
- Rafters (roof slope 20 degrees or according to the project).
- Lath 30×45 mm, ventilation layer.
- Roofing film TYVEK.
Windows and terrace door:
- 6-chamber PVC profile system «KÖMMERLING» (Germany), fittings «MACO» (Austria), 3-glass PVC / U = 0.95 W/m²K.
project development :
- Basic plan
- Floor plan of the building
- Windows and doors specification
For an additional fee, we offer project organization, design and drafting of documentation in accordance with Latvian building regulations, for obtaining a building permit.
- Design assignment
- Technical conditions
- Topographic survey
- Geological surveys
- General data
- Take note
- Main plan
- Floor plans
- The main sections of the house
- Roof plan
- Specification of windows and doors
- General data
- Explanatory note
- The layout of the foundations
- The layout of the floor beams
- Roof construction
- The main structural components
- Water supply
- Sewage system
- Power supply
- Gas supply
- Calculation of energy efficiency
- Project of organization of works
Delivery to the object (optional): from €850 + VAT
Delivery time: about 2 weeks
Additional information and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org